Saturday, May 05, 2007

Red Alert!

Don't mess with loan shark (aka dai yi loong), otherwise, this is what will you get!


Red hot paint!

This was what happened to the neighbour next to my house. Unfortunately, this is not the first time. If I'm not mistaken, they have been "warned" (pouring paint) by the loan shark at least 4 times since they moved in several years ago. According to my sources (in this case, my mum), this time, was due to my neighbour has not completely settled the debt in time. My guess is, probably delaying the debt payment or something. Fortunately, this loan shark still consider mild, not so violent type, pouring paint is just small potato, compare to those cases we read in newspaper, lock the gate, pour
gasoline, beat them up, kidnap, even murder!


3 drops here!


1 drop on the body!

And what's my role in this disaster? An innocent victim due to their paint pouring action! My car, being so unlucky, had caught in the action, several paint drops, splashed on my windshield, car body and side mirror! Oh man, talk about bad luck, the day before this, my car caught a bird dropping, an extra large pile of shit, and now, it's paint! Duuuhhh!


The windshield also! OKlah, it just a few drops, but still bad enough...


Side mirror and signal, fortunately it can be easily removed by my wonder sponge!

The funny thing is, that Jojo asked me to put a sign board on my front gate, with words asking those dai yi loong to pour their paint precisely and carefully next time, me almost laughed my ass off, what if those loan shark get offended and think that I'm such a busy body, they decided to give my baby a "paint shower" also?? Gosh...

2 comments:

y@n said...

Did you make a police report on this?

Token said...

Hhmm.. no woh, I think it's wise to lodge a report, but seems like things still under control, as told by them, so don't want to make a fuss over it, and become awkward later on, you get what I mean?