Sunday, May 27, 2007

My sister new house

Went to my sister new house after our breakfast. It is a 3 storey town house, where each storey is an unit by itself. My sis bought the lowest one, which doesn't require to climb any stairs, this is good for the elders to visit, easier for kids, and with your private court yard, it somehow makes your house like a house, but it actually a shared 3 storeys building.


The front gate.


The kitchen and dining room, the first thing you see when you go in.


The living room.


Master bedroom.


Master bedroom toilet.


View from master bedroom windows.


One of the room.


The shared toilet.


The other room.

3 rooms, 2 toilets, not too big, not too small, very suitable for a small family, don't know when can I get mine?

5 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Don't really like those house that started with kitchen/dining....
Perhaps we can get a condo with good facilities first, then only think of moving to house when older ? but everything is bullshit until I find a gf and money lar.

JET said...

Look nice the house. Where it's actually?
(or I miss it at this post :p)

I wanna own a house too.
But... 1. No money yet.
2. still deciding whether to stay with my parent or not....

y@n said...

Ha ha .. I was talking about this topic with my dad & bro yesterday.
My bro asked my father: "when is the suitable time to own a landed properties?" and my dad replied:"When u decide u wana get married & stay wif ur own family wif ur own will." My bro replied:"Cheh! nothing to do wif getting married. Just u wana stay wif ur parents or not."

spongemood said...

Hey, where's the house located at?

Token said...

Near my house, further behind Kong's house (not the geng yeh opposite nor housing area down the slope), quite near.