Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Yahoo! Mail Beta layout screwed up!

That day I accidentally dragged the border of the left frame in my Yahoo! Mail Beta, and it expanded wider. I tried to drag it back to the original size, but no prevails.

Then another day, I accidentally double click the border of the mail listing frame, again, it expanded longer to the bottom, then this itchy hand of mine tried to double click it few more times, it continued to expand until it reached the bottom and can't expand anymore. As you can guess, no matter what and how I tried, I can't make it back to the original height.


Oh yeah, the fat and the tall... sheeshh!

And there, my main Yahoo! Mail layout now completely ruined and screwed. I can no longer previewing the mail at the bottom, only able to read them from a new tab.

Any expert out there has any idea how to fix it? Ya, it happens only in my workstation Firefox, no problem on my laptop or other browsers. Probably clear the cache or the browser settings or something can help? I am thinking to revert back classic version then change back to this Beta one, no idea whether it works or not though...

UPDATED:
Solution found! I discovered that Yahoo! kept the layout info in your cookie! So, clear or delete your Yahoo! Mail cookie will restore back the original layout!


Look at the Content field of my mail.yahoo.com cookie, that should be my layout info.


I deleted the cookie and everything back to normal! HOORAY!

6 comments:

y@n said...

Switch back to classic version lo.. after few weeks then only change to Beta.

JET said...

y@n, but it's happen only on this workstation Mozila Browser.

Chun, hv u tried clear the cache??

Token said...

Not yet, probably try it out later...

y@n said...

Do how? Did u try it?

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on cheechun.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that nearly 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.