Saturday, May 26, 2007

Scratches, scratches, I hate you!

Added another wound to my baby today. This is no small unnoticeable scratch, it's a near 2cm wide, 7cm long, almost chipped off my car paint, blacky scratch. Starting from my car's rear signal light, and extending toward the rear passenger door!


That's a long scar I must say...

I was waiting in front of Chean's house, with Loong. We were going to Yanny's house for our usual Saturday morning swimming session. Then suddenly "bang", a sound coming from my back, although it's not very loud, but it was absolutely stunning, because I knew it was something which hit my car that had made this sound. Then this truck, drove by, and we can see its back compartment door, swinging back and forth! Apparently this guy had not close the door properly, or it was broken and went loose open!

At that moment, I was totally speechless. This incident had just made my day because how often you can get so "lucky" where an accident happened in front of you, and you were just parking on the street?

The truck continued to hit another car further in front, and eventually the driver behind, honed to notify him. Then started this quarrel, argument and whatever negotiation between the victim and the careless driver, while me just sat there, still in speechless mode. Frankly, what can I do? Join the club and fuck the guy? He is an aged uncle, and I don't think I can gain anything from him, scold him in the face just to release my anger and frustration? It's just pure pointless act, I'm way better than that.

Just hope I can somehow make the scratch fade a bit.. speaking of which, I has not washed my baby for like... 2 months? Shit...

4 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Faster go buy the car polish wax and polish the part "gao gao" lar. I think it can remove the scar. Last time my dog scratch on my car bonnet leaving a lot of paw scar, also can remove.

JET said...

Chun, If I'm you. I will ask for claim.
hey.. it's 40++K car le...
not cheap,and it's yr hard effort money.

y@n said...

Claim from Chean lor.. ha ha..

Token said...

Yesterday I saw the black thingy kinda peeled off, so I tried to scratch around it, and out of dog shit luck it was removed!

Perhaps the dirt accumulated on my car surface somehow formed a protective shield? Hahaha!