Thursday, May 24, 2007

I want to believe



I want to believe that,

I am a decent, caring and good person.
But no. I'm not.
I started a stupid campaign few weeks back, where I told myself, whenever I was driving on the road, as long as a vehicle turn on its signal, I would let them pass, at any junctions, I would give way to the other cars. I want to educate the Malaysian drivers about driving manners. At first it was pretty easy, but soon after few days, I started to ignore them, sometimes even curse them. Indeed, I'm an impatient person, although I tried, temper still strikes, I starting to believe I have low EQ also.
I want to care for others, but I just can't get it out spontaneously from my heart, most of the time I only realize I should do this or that, after it happened, where it's too late. Even if I managed to do it, it seems so fake, and did it horribly, to my family, to my friends, to anyone I know. Ya, I'm indeed a hypocrite.

I have a successful and secure career.
I can buy many things, I can treat my friends drinks, foods, entertainment, so what? Look at my age, and look at other people around that is same age with me, what do you see? Manager? Shop owner? Married and owning cars and houses? I have nothing compare to them.

I am smart and knowledgeable.
Yeah right, I'm lazy and that's the one thing which get you to no where! I don't read I don't study, I don't improve myself and I'm ignorance to the changes of the world, even my own working field. I'm becoming more stupid everyday, my memory sucks, my logic analysis sucks. I look at those labor workers, they work so hard everyday, using their body to earn money, while me, the lazy pig, just stick my butt on the chair, and I get that shit load of money, what the hell is this?

I am healthy and fit.
Fat ass with tummy, and can't even get rid of it no matter how hard I tried. Fragile body, others can get going after one day rest, where I just busted my knees and cripple for almost 2 weeks. Not good in any sports, in fact, I suck at all of them.

I am positive and optimistic.
Don't make me laugh. A whiner that hide inside his useless and meaningless blog, I only see coward, nothing else.

I can't get things done properly, I feel so helpless, you know the feeling when you want to do something but you just couldn't? As if your life has just deserted you...

And it took me so damn long to write a post like this, until I can't even remember what kind of shits I wanna express here. Fuck it, I will just stop here...

I want to believe what I'm not... too bad, it just ain't happening...


P/S: Don't mind me, ignore this post, I don't know what happened, but I just lost it, emotional pitfall I guess...

7 comments:

WS@不可一世 said...

This is call LIFE

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Don't blame urself for lazy, just that you don't have something that inspire you, or motivate you to improve and do better. Get a gf lor, your life will be different, love can be very powerful. You maybe thinking you have nothing to fight for now, you don't need big money, you don't need a luxury car, you are comfortable for what you are, but when you have the other half, the responsibilities can force you to change. In short, I can say that we aren't carrying a big responsibility now, thus giving us space to relax and enjoy our life, the other way we're not moving forward but just our age is.....sad....

spongemood said...

Should I laugh, smile or share your same thought?

y@n said...

I’m impressed. You know yourself very well. You wrote about yourself in a structured manner, funny but true. Admired the way you deal with your drawback in humorous way.

y@n said...

I'm a decent, caring and good person
Good effort, keep it up! U’re not just educating the Malaysian drivers around u, & u also influencing ur friends, family & even ur children. Children see, children do. Good point to start practice Parenting Skills.

I've a successful and secure career
Well, life just started man, & many to come, just the matter of timing. Like Siong said: "This is call LIFE". Enjoy it while u'r still able.

I'm smart & knowledgeable
Mayb u shouldn’t think like this -> “while me, the lazy pig, just stick my butt on the chair, and I get that shit load of money”. I don’t see getting ‘load of money’ is a problem unless u don’t like money. But ofcoz I know u don’t mean tht la. Man, its pay back time!! After all the great effort, time & the money u spent on struggling to pursuit ur higher education.

I'm healthy and fit
This I couldn’t deny. Ha ha ha .. sorry bro.

I'm positive & optimistic
I would say u’r a planner & a problem digger. Stuff might not run smooth as u wanted to be, but u'r able to coupe wif it & compromise to the changes (sometimes a bit mang jang la). U’ll foresee the hidden problem tht might happen & u’ll bring it out for a discussion. Lastly, u needs a strong but not stubborn mindset. Like wht Chean said, tht will keep “motivate u to improve and do better”.

Pls excuse me. I'm done here.

y@n said...

Dedicate u a song, & da song sounds like this:

"I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

Hey, cuz I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothign to it

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye"
Song written by: R.Kelly

Start believing in yourself, it never too late, bradar.

Ooops! I did it again... Pls excuse me. I'm really done here.

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Deng..I hate this song...