Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday blue

Today supposed to be the first day of school holiday, which will last for 2 weeks, and what it means to working people like us? Free from that day to day horrible traffic jam nightmare, it won't completely go away, but at least the jam won't be that serious.

But I guess I was wrong. Upon reaching the East-West Link toll (or some of you call it the Connaught Highway), it started to jam, trains of cars, queuing to pay their "blackmail money". We were suppose to pay for a better and faster route to the city, and yet, we still suffer traffic jam after that, only in Bolehland I must say!



Started to jam before toll.


Continue to jam after toll.


Started to rain some more, great!

After pai
d my toll fee, it started to rain, then I was slowly moving in snail tempo for almost 30 minutes, and finally discovered the reason behind this terrible jam. Apparently the rain already started in the area after the toll, it was heavy, and whenever there is heavy rain, the motorcyclist suffers. They have to find shelter for cover. And that's what happened, motorcyclist were all taking shelter under the flyover along the highway, and believe me, it was a huge crowd! My rough estimation, at least 100 motorcyclists cover both side of the road, and completely taken the left lane! That was why it so jam because it created a bottleneck there.

What a way to start my Monday!

3 comments:

JET said...

Chun, why don't you take train?
I'm not sure about the cost la...
but... since u're working at Sentral, it should be convenience right?

If wanna cheapest train ride. KTM.
If wanna accurate time train ride. KLIA transit.

spongemood said...

Thank god, I am not suffering from JAMS now .. but cannot guarantee future ..

y@n said...

It's very convenient working in Damansara. Jam a little from my house to my office. Just pay RM1.50 toll, I can reach office within 15 minutes. Hope that my next job also located in P.J or Damansara area.