Monday, April 30, 2007

Fungus-ize Oral-B Toothbrush

I don't know whether the word "fungusize" exists or not, or can I use it that way, but I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say. Yupe, an Oral-B toothbrush that has fungus on it.

I'm sure it's nothing new, because Kong's Colgate toothbrush also suffer the same symptom, black color fungus grow on the handle.


Yupe, it's an Oral-B® CrossAction® Vitalizer® . Check out the white color area...

I was shocked when I saw there was black color thingy on the handle after around 1 month usage, worse still, even on the side of the brushes! As first I thought it was some kind of design or pattern because I never really look at the toothbrush in detail. Soon I gave up that naive thought because I was able to peel it off a little, using my finger nail!


Even the back is infected, and the side of the brushes, holy shit!

Did I do something wrong in taking care of the toothbrush? I tried to find any product handle and care instructions on the Oral-B website, nothing. But then again, it's kinda irrelevant don't you think? You don't expect user would "Place them in cool and dry places", do you? It's a toothbrush for goodness's sake, of course it will be put in humid and wet places, where all these cleaning and washing occurs!

Bought it for RM20+, and what I get is "brushing with fungus"!

The most amazing thing is, even with fungus on it, I was still using it like 6 months, don't ask me how I did it, and I don't wanna think about it either. Eeewwwwwwww~! Gross~!

5 comments:

spongemood said...

That's because of the humidity in your washroom/house. Ya need to get an air ventilation into your washroom and not just open ur washroom's door to let it dry

y@n said...

Keep your toothbrush in your room lo...

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Urrghhh, disgusting lar when I imagine you put it inside ur mouth ! You are eating the bacteria!

Ya lor keep it in your room lor, I got a same one last time, the handle mildewed as well, but not the brush lar....

Anonymous said...

I found a fungi on oral b too but wort than your case, it was on the brush from the roots. i am shocked because i keep everything clean i mean i am OBSESSED with cleaning and i dont know how this happend,the worst part is that i am not sure if i have been eating fungi all these pas days ewwww ....

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!