Sunday, April 29, 2007

Where you want to pee today?

I was having Saturday breakfast at my usual meehoon stall located near Suntex pasar (bazaar in Malay). Believe it or not, I started visiting that stall since kindergarten. My mum first brought us there, and after all these years, we still occasionally eat there, during weekends morning. What makes us keep on coming back? Its delicious, unique belacan sambal chilly. Not too hot and spicy, with a little sweetness, when added with some soya sauce, it is really irresistible and makes you wanna get more.


The circled area, that's a big pile of pee I have to say...

When I was about to finish my meehoon. A kid with his mum walked pass in front of me. "Mum, I wanna pee", "Oohh, OK, come, pee there, ya, there". The innocent kid just followed his mum's instruction and start shooting out his essence. And where the hell was this "there"? In front of my table, just 2 steps ahead! OMFG, I was speechless looking at that kid doing his "small business"!

Probably you would wondering why on earth the kid can pee everywhere? As I mentioned previously, it is the bazaar, and in small town like this, people care less for their environment cleanliness. Spitting, rubbish everywhere, it's common around here. So don't be surprised if some kid did the same to you, hahaha!


Food stalls near the Suntex pasar.

3 comments:

JET said...

oh yeah....
i like the curry mee and "red bean water" there too...

but i never do any "business" there la...
hehehey...

Token said...

Yeah, and 50 cent liong sui, where to find??!!

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

where the hell is that !?