Thursday, April 19, 2007

FU-YOH!

See the latest Digi prepaid package before? Its campaign is extremely hot in town. The new package is known as FU-YOH! With attractive rewards and low call and SMS rate, everyone is talking about it. Well, for me, I think its the big title that really gets everyone's attention: FU-YOH! Originated don't know from cantonese, mandarin, hakka or even hokkien, it's kinda like a local Malaysian daily dialect, which has the meaning of "Wow!" or "OMG!" or "Holy shit!", ya, you get the idea.


A speaker made out of a catalog given along with the Star newspaper.

I don't know about you, but having a branding same as my everyday word is really interesting, the guys are talking about it everyday, making fun with the word, it's really get into our mind now, our daily life, which I think the campaign is really a success.

Will I change? Nah, if I wanna get another number, Digi will be my first choice, but then again, I'm not, having this number for a while now and it's troublesome to switch and let everybody informed, furthermore, it's my dad's sub-line, which I don't really need to pay a single cent, wahahaha!

4 comments:

JET said...

But i think Digit still suck la...
wht la "i'll follow you~~~~"
no line 1 ~~ :S

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

I must admit that their marketing people are really good ~ Wait for the "dunno what" implemented, then we can shift freely to "Fu-Yoh" or "alamak" or "Pukimak", whatever u name it package, without changing phone number lor ! Fuuu Yoohhh !

Token said...

But without 3G or WiMAX, Digi can't really do anything in the high speed mobile, which is where the trend is going... sigh...

If Digi had that 3G license, I bet the 3G charges now sure cheaper!

Stupid politics!

spongemood said...

I just got to say that tis *Fu Yoh* advertisement really sux big time !