Friday, April 20, 2007

What stands in your way?

How many times you wanted to do something, you wish to do it, but in the end, you couldn't, you lost the chances, you missed it, you failed.

And then you starting to give excuses, saying things like, it's not fair... if only I could... why it happens to me? I wanted to but something get in the way... All those craps... Think carefully, what you gain from saying all that? Unless you tell me: I don't want to do it, in the first place, stop giving yourself excuses. Accept it and move on.

Remember, true to yourself, don't think too much, especially approaching people, ya, girls, more than 5 seconds of consideration, your confidence will left less than 50%, and the chances are even slimmer.

Why the fuck I'm giving all these shits? I dunno, just in the mood. OK, time to sleep.

4 comments:

JET said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JET said...

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?


http://www.lyricsondemand.com/0/8milelyrics/loseyourselflyrics.html

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

I also realised this recently, we must really change our "po po ma ma" style....feel like doing it, feel like there is a chance, just do it or grab it....

So, when wan to buy thing, just buy. Got nice 4 ekor nombor, just buy. See leng lui, kao saja. Haha!

spongemood said...

I absofuckinglutely have to admit, you guys really very *po ma* la :D