Friday, April 20, 2007

White color rim? Or not...

When I heading toward to get my car in the open parking ground. Suddenly something eye catching stopped me, a white color wheel rim. I have to say a rim with white color is something unique, special, combine with a suitable and matching car body color, it's really a beauty.


Ozzy orange body with white wheel cap, what ya think?

When I first saw it, looked OK to me, then... Wait, wait a minute, the car is a Perodua MyVi, after taking closer look at the rims, I laughed. MyVi has 2 displacement (cc) model, one is the 1.0SR, and others are 1.3 variants. And the difference between them, in terms of wheel outlook, 1.0 is just wheel cap, while 1.3 is alloy rim (or sport rim some people like to say).


Rear spoiler some more, I'm speechless...


Self painted white wheel cap, give the guy a big hand... d -_-|||

And the one I saw is definitely a wheel cap, but white color wheel cap? Get out of here! The original wheel cap is silver color, any other color should be those people painted or sprayed their own. Oh man, just go and buy a real white rim for god's sake, I bet a few hundred bucks you can get a 14", if you want to do it, please do it the right way. Spraying the color is just pure humiliating, both yourself and the MyVi community!

2 comments:

y@n said...

The car owner must be 'ma chan'.

spongemood said...

my gosh, that owner must be having a brain *chow kan* aka numbed