Sunday, April 29, 2007

Screwed up my N73 ME hands free.

I brought my N73 ME hands free out to use for the first time, since I got the phone few months ago. The cable is so troublesome, and bothering, so I just put it on my steering wheel, partially rolled over it. I think it's more distracting when call comes and you are trying to crank all those cables and put the ear phone on, compare to you holding your phone to talk.

After our usual swimming session on Saturday, we decided to went for lunch at the itallian restaurant in SS2 again. We were there last week, also after swimming, today that Chean was like crazily crave for the food, so again we went.

The meal was good, with stuffed stomach, we went to take my car and prepare to head back home. Got in the car, while trying to reverse, I noticed the hands free cable was really bothering at that steering location, so I decided to take it out and put it elsewhere. To my surprise, the cable somehow rolled inside the steering gap, and part of it stuck inside. I was trying to loosen it but no prevail, the gap is too small and we can't really see how it stuck. After 20 minutes of pulling and stretching, I gave up and decided to go home only try figure out a way to get it off.


Great, it's inside the gap!



You think you can pull it out like that, but no...

Although it looked like it's possible to get it off, the fact is, it can't. Somehow the cable hooked on some part of the steering inner structure, and after another 20 minutes of trying, at home, nothing seems to be working. I was really pissed, went to get myself a scissor, and cut the damn thing to half! So there goes an original N73 Music Edition hands free with volume and playback control, I put an end to it, all thanks to my MyVi Steering wheel! Fuck it!


Pulling here and there, non is working!


There goes the cable, cut into half!

Now I'm thinking to get myself a Jabra bluetooth hands free device, screw the cable!

2 comments:

JET said...

Jabra might a bit big...
try iTech R35.
i'm using it... if you want i can borrow for u to try...

Token said...

Ohh, izzit? But they say Jabra is a good brand for bluetooth hands free device woh. But I never really go check for the size and dimension, hhmm...

Anyway, you can give me a look of that iTech R35 of yours, next time we meet. Thanks!