Sunday, May 14, 2006

The shoes

Here's some photos of my new rims and tyres.



Front to back view.


Another closer front to back view.


Front rim and tyre.


Back rim and tyre.


Close-up view of the rim and tyre. Mugen GP huh, was thinking to get rid of the Mugen logo cap coz I don't like having things that is not intended for the car, in this case, Mugen is not for Perodua lah, it's Honda stuffs. Hhmm.. probably do it later.

Finally, the spare tyre! I was really stunned when took it out from the car's boot, pulling my baby with this tiny sucka? NO WAY!!


Look at the size compare to my new rim! Dang!


WTF?! It's almost like a motorcycle tyre thickness!


Gosh, I'm gonna faint...


"Temporary use only"
Duuhh.. Like I'm really gonna use this sucka on my baby for a long time...

No comments: