Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy mother's day!

2 days ago, Friday, mum and sis already started to plan how we gonna celebrate mother's day. Our term of celebration, is usually having a big feast, good food for lunch or dinner, although it's nothing special, but we do enjoy this kind of gathering around and eat together, it makes the family closer. Their conclusion, dinner outside on both Saturday and Sunday. I was planning to get my new rim and tyre on Saturday, and probably have a Klang 1 day trip till night and have a seafood feast with friends. So I told them I might not be available on Saturday, and I got shot by them straight, hahaha, no choice, so my Klang trip was short.

We ate at the usual restaurant, doesn't seem to be crowded that night, probably most families were waiting for the big Sunday night. We ordered all our favourite foods and it was a delighted dinner!

Then this morning, as suggested by dad yesterday night, we went to the dim sum restaurant near the housing area below ours. It was newly opened, so attracted many people to check it out. The dim sums are OK, service was not that good probably the waiters/waitresses are new or temporary staffs. One of them was so clumsy and poured all the dim sums on the floor right next to me! Hahaha! Poor guy...

And just now, we brought mum to Leisure Mall's Vietnam Kitchen for dinner, as suggested by mum. It's a rare case that she would give suggestion, so no matter what we will fulfill her wish! Hehehe! There were a few mother's day dinner sets, and we ordered one of them, 1 set with 4 dishes. Then we ordered another dunno what beef varieties meal, it let us boil the raw beef in a steamboat style, and also it has some already cooked beef dishes too. Looks vietnamese to me.
We underestimated the size of all these foods, and over estimate our stomach capacity from not having lunch, ended up we were all extremely full! Phew~! Now I know pure vietnamese foods were not really my cup of tea...

2 days of feasts and they were wonderful. Although it's small, but I'm really thankful for your kindness and taking care of me all these years, I love you mum!

No comments: