Friday, May 26, 2006

I've screwed my new rim!

2 weeks ago I bought a new set of rims, 2 weeks later, just now, I screwed it by hitting the side of the road. Dammit!

The place where I usually park my car is a parking space next to a shop lot beside the main road, so I have to turn left and drive into the parking space there. But just right ahead of the turn, there's a drain like pothole, not deep, but you still can feel the bumpiness when drive through.

The deepest part was at the right side, so me, the smart ass was trying to avoid it, to reduce much impact by turn closely at the left side. Then "bump"! A thundering sound of hitting something from my left rear tyre. "Fuck, I've done it", that's the first thing came into my mind! I quickly park my car and went to check it out.

OMFG! If it's a small scratch I still can accept it, but it is a small crack off at the ring side of the rim! The size of the crack is around 0.5cm wide, 0.1cm deep! And the tyre also peeled off a bit! Darn it! From far probably can't notice it, but when you come near, it's quite clear and noticeable! Oh gosh, heart ache pain! I'm gonna hate myself for a long time coz of this! Stupid mistake! I'm indeed a moron!

No comments: