Saturday, May 13, 2006

Learn to swim - The preparation

It has been a while since our met up with Mr. Lim, and the class starting date was being delayed and delayed again due to many unexpected incidence.

Nonetheless, we still need to buy our equipments for the class, swimming goggles and pants. So we went to Mid Valley right after we came back from Klang.

After having lunch, we went to Studio R to check out those swimming equipments. Me and Kong each bought an optical swimming goggles and pants. "Look at those fats!" I fucked myself with these words when trying on the swimming pants, dang, I really needed some exercise! I'm a fat ugly ass! Sigh...
Frankly, I never expected them to be so expensive. Fortunately DIGI has this promotion thingy going on, which offer 20% discount on Speedo items, and Kong is using a DIGI line! Lucky or not, we still paid a hefty amount for these items. After that, as usual, we strolled around Mid Valley and checking the chics out! Muahahahahaha!

We have now equiped ourselves with the necessaries, there's no turning back, and it's gonna happen next week...

P/S:
It's not end of the story yet, after fetched Chean back home, I brought Kong to see the regular doctor I always see when I am sick. This kid was sick since last night, flu and sorethroat, he claimed that the Ah Yip restaurant foods causing the sickness, but I think it was because his unhealthy life in the past few weeks which he usually slept around 3-4am. He didn't go for his regular clinic at Taman Segar there cause he wanted to use his company given ING employee benefit card, and the clinic doesn't included this panel.
Hope this kid get well soon!

No comments: