Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blue Alert!

Approximately 1 year after the Red Alert incident, history repeats itself again.

I think this is the 3rd day of "Paint Your Life campaign", started by no other than our infamous loan shark, yeah, you read it right, loan shark, my neighbour and paint of course.


But this time the loan shark decided to go colourful, adding blue for a change, and unfortunately, yeah, again, my car hit by some of it. 4 large drops, flowed down like a blue stripe, which looked kinda artistic from a certain angle.


2 stripes of the blue paint.


Despite my neighbour cleaned and repainted, it just happen too frequent to do anything. They even put some cover to minimize the damage.

The other neighbour next to this house, was unfortunately suffered some splashes, on his wall as well as his motorcycle. He has already put up a plastic cover over the fence, to prevent unwanted "artifacts" from their "campaign". I put one too over my car, but unfortunately, I was too late yesterday.


Soon it will be everywhere, I guess.

According to my source (my mum again), the husband has been missing for 2 weeks, leaving the wife and children to suffer this kind of threat. And the reason for borrowing money from loan shark is the classic gamble addiction issue.

No comments: