Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The most expensive mixed rice, yet

This is actually a buffet style Chinese food restaurant. But for us, it looks more like our local mixed rice cuisine rather than a buffet.

Sze Siong has being out of the country for more than 2 weeks now, and his urge for home style food has gone to a new height, so we decided to fulfill his urge by eating here.


First round, black pepper beef, sweet and sour fish, mixed vegetable, with rice. Doesn't it looks exactly like mixed rice?


Layout of the restaurant.


Trays of dishes, I just can't get the mixed rice image out of me when I see this.


Soup, and salad on the other side.


The shop, Hang Zhou Chinese Restaurant. Notice the small note on the yellow notice at the left side of the door.


How much was it? 7.5 Euro, that's approximately equivalent to RM37.5. Hang Zhou Chinese Restaurant is located at Itäkeskus Shopping Center, next to Itäkeskus metro station, Helsinki, Finland.

2 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Cannot compare like that man, I guess anything around 7-8 Euro for a lunch is consider ok.

JET said...

ouch~~~ tht's killing me if I'm going to travel there for holiday...