Thursday, July 05, 2007

Langkawi, chocolate hunt!

Went for our R&D department team building trip in Langkawi island, few days after back from KK.

Really exhausted, but still, the trip was quite OK.


The hanging bridge at the cable car, Bukit Machinchang

Went to the cable car, checking out the newly (well, not so new I guess, but for me it is) constructed cliff hanging bridge there.


Tasik Dayang Bunting (Lake of The Pregnant Maide)

Also island hoping, the word speaks it all, that means hoping from 1 island to another around Langkawi. Kinda nice experience visiting around on a boat.

And of course some team events building back to the hotel.


Got 8 flavors of Ritter Sport chocolate!

Last but not least, the duty free shopping mania! I'm no alcoholic nor smoker, but I have the urge for chocolates! Got to know this brand, Ritter Sport, when I was in KK. Small packet, with acceptable price, and plenty of flavors, got me into this hunt! Apparently, different shops selling different flavors, and no single shop sells all of them. So I have to visit shop by shop to get all available flavors. Not too hard job coz most of the shops are near to each other. I guess my collector urge took over that time.


Can't fit the baggage size box, still OK to treat as hand carry? Hehehe!

A 3 days 2 night trip, exhausted, but meaningful.

4 comments:

JET said...

remind me our trip to langkawi last time...
so... did u met any jap gals?? :p

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

So there must be some chocolates are for us right ???

Token said...

Nope, surprisingly din see any Jap girls this time, only Taiwan or China...

Eerrr... no chocolate woh, I bought it all for myself and the family, :oP You know I don't like to buy souvenir lah, some more there are so many of you... Sorry ya bros! Next time, next time ya..

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like solid state memory is really starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in SSD prices real soon. Five dollar 32 gigabyte SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Submitted from NetSurf for R4i Nintendo DS.)