Saturday, January 20, 2007

Whatcha looking at?!

Super saiyan, Naruto, and Cloud Strife, what are they in common? Apart from strong and powerful, yupe, they all have yellow colored hair, and I have just joined their club!

Yeah, I've dyed my hair today, not till as yellowish as Naruto, but it's still quite brownish toward golden color, with some highlights.




















OK, OK, what's wrong with me you would ask? Have been thinking to dye it quite a while, ever since working and frequently cracking my brain, grey and white has been invading my hair color. I'm not a fashionable person before, but now I'm willing to make a change to my outlook, dyeing hair is part of it, not to mention it can hide away those grey and white spots in your hair.















Went to the Wood Saloon as usual, after came back from half day work and lunch. It's damn crowded with people, people who came here dyeing their hair, rebonding, change of style, because Chinese New Year is around the corner, everyone is putting an effort to change their hair style for this festive season. Waited around 2 hours to get my turn, as usual, wash and cut. I always thought that dyeing hair would take like 2 hours and more, I'm really not a patient person and Yen Han was with me too, so dyeing hair was not really in my mind, until the stylist told me, for guy, it just required around 15 minutes. Ahh, what the hell, just do it! So I started to choose color, was thinking to dye a darker color,
nothing fancy and moderate, then how about doing some highlighting? So I just asked the stylist, Brenda's opinion. She's chosen 2 colors and I just said go ahead with them. Hahaha, beautiful women always has this advantage, irresistible persuasion! It took me around half an hour more for the dyeing process to complete, poor Yen Han just waited like crazy.
















So, what's the result of this brave attempt?
Surprised, shocked, regret! OK, OK, sounds too over. I admit I do regret when I saw the color, it's almost a gangster style, la la zai, the bad boy figure, which I believe it's kinda out of trend now. But they did a great job, even and properly colored, but I'm not really sure it's gold based and brown highlighted, or vice versa? But I think this change of color does attract unnecessary "attention", which I do not wish for.















Sigh, I'm gonna have to stuck with this for around 3 or 4 months, or more, so I better get use to it. Hope this doesn't have any impact towards what people think of me! Hahaha!

3 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Wao you finally did it man ! I was told by Kong and Yanny juz now when we were in Halo. They said your hair is golden than mine, impossible ~!! Kong told me to check your blog so I'm here to see it, and yeah it's fucking not u ! Haha !

Don't worry on what other's think lar, later you will get used to it. Maybe, u will slowly seeing colleagues around u starting to hav colors on their hair ! That's so happy which made u think that it's all bcoz of u, although it may not. That's what happening in my team hehe as my manager and another colleague also hav their hair colored.

People may think that I put too much efforts (both time and $$) on stupid hair. For me, changing hair style, colors can really affect my boring working life. Life is already that dull, boring, tasteless for me, why not putting something different to light up our life ? Cheers.

Token said...

Yeah, at first wherever I go, it's kinda bothering me on how people will think of me. But now started to get use to it, and sometimes I even forget my hair now is this rusted color, not until I look at the mirror, hahaha!

JET said...

Last time saw yr new hairsytle at yr HK Trip photo -> it's yeng.

Now with color -> totally JENG LA !!!