Monday, January 08, 2007

Ho ho, the train is back!

Train? What train, the train of cars of course!

Monday is known to be traffic jam day, the reason? I dunno, probably tired weekend, everyone wakes up late, craps, just everyone coincidentally ended up going to office about the same time, thus, choking the traffics.

I was dragging my tired body and drove to work this morning, but right after my car went down the slope and reaching the end, train of cars! Thanks to the useless traffic light at the end of the road leading to the main road! It's really becoming worse since the toll down there hiked the fee, because my housing area happens to be an alternative to avoid paying toll! Ironically, it took me around 15 minutes just to get out of my own place!

As usual, traffic jam again at East-Wesk Link right after the Connaught toll, although not the worst but it's bad enough to waste lots of my life there. Frankly, anything leads to the Federal Highway in the morning is a mess, guaranteed jam for you!

And there's the jam again in SPRINT Highway, this one of course caused by the exit towards Phileo Damansara and SS17, well, and also because it's an alternative road to avoid the SPRINT highway toll too, bad design indeed. Don't even try to drive here, toward the Damansara direction, when it's off office hour on weekdays, the jam always amaze me when I driving home in the opposite direction.

Another nice way to start a new week and day, rite?
Aahh.. had a rough weekend, sleepy and tired, see if I had time to talk about it later.

No comments: