Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My new gadget!

My mobile phone rang when I just hopped on my bed, around 1230am. That's Kong's name showed on the phone display, this "early" in the morning? I wonder. I picked up the call with question marks in my head, "Already slept?", He asked. "About to", I answered. Then there was this wicked smile coming from him, suddenly the light bulb light up in my head, somehow I knew what's going. Of course I still ask whazzup at this late, we bullshit a bit but actually almost read each other's mind. Then he told me, just now when he went up stairs shower, saw a big parcel box on the living room table. I laughed in excitement and said: "Finally came?" Of course I can't wait to lay my hand on the "thing", but it was so late and I was kinda sleepy, so I just told him to hand over me tomorrow. "You don't want to open it together?" Kong asked in excitement, well.... Ahhh... finally the desire surpassed the sleepiness, "I'll bring it over now, wait for me ya", then Kong hung up, and I just went down stairs, and wait...


After unpacked the parcel, and there, 2 boxes.


Slide open the cover and the actual box shown.

About 3 weeks ago, when we were heading to bukit jalil for our swimming
session, Kong asked me when I'm gonna buy it? Then I think a bit, and answered now kinda out of cash, coz chinese new year is coming, time to pay the roadtax, car installment, and others, money is pouring out like water, only out, nothing in. OK, OK, now you probably wondering, BUY WHAT?! Oh yeah, the one thing that I always talking about, a new mobile phone, the Nokia N73 Music Edition! I've been planning to buy this baby like, eerr... since 6 months ago, originally it was just the N73, then later they came out a Music Edition which is black in color, looks more stylist and cool! But pulling out around RM2K will instantly KO my financial status, which I don't really wanna do that. But I always have this idea in mind, how good if I can buy things by installment, and I told this to Kong that time, then he said there's an installment plan for that phone from Maybank credit card offer, and he's very interested, yupe, this guy has also been thinking to buy that baby about the same time I was. Well, I will be damned, I told myself that time.


Displaying both phone with accessories come with the phone. The green screen is the default theme, while the blue one was just set it by me.

Why izzit that hard to decide whether wanna buy it by installment or not? Most credit card does offer those 0% interest rate plan, but why still hesitate? Frankly, buying things with installment usually those Malay style, doing that myself will like grouping with them, make us feel like a ma chan!!


Side view of the phone.


Another front view.


Kong finally got here and brought the parcel along. Like little children excited over their presents, we started to take photos, talking craps, laugh like children and slowly get the phone out of the parcels, exploring it and so on...


Back view of the phone.

Finally I got myself a new gadget!

P/S: This post had been in the draft for 2 months, so now I just quickly ended it with conclusion, hahaha, kinda irresponsible huh?

1 comment:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Haha ! u guys just like kids opening presents, different is that now you pay for it. I can really feel the joy as well, who doesn't like the excitement to open up the box and find out what exactly is inside ? The more wrapper it has, the more exciting it is !