Monday, December 18, 2006

What troubles you today?

Let me ask you a question, what troubles you the most? Izzit your low salary that makes you always worry every bits of spending? Or izzit your another half, girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband that keeps on nagging you everyday? Or that pile of works which almost choke you to death? Whatever the reason, it's your life, be glad that you have something to trouble with.

Eerrr, enough talk, and what troubles me the most recently? Guess what, FOOD! Yupe, our essential surviving fuel! Even now I'm working I'm thinking about this. OK, OK, I know it's pathetic to be troubled by something this minor, but because mum is not around, no one cooks for me, "What for dinner?" has become my number one question of the day! Why it troubles me so much? Frankly speaking, I'm quite a choosy guy, I mean in terms of eating, in my pathetic mind, eating is not only to fill your tummy and chase away the hunger, but it's a way of enjoying too. Of course I can still stuck anything in my mouth just to fulfill my hunger, but when you have the choice, aahh, yes, the keyword, CHOICE. Choices are the most troubling thing in our life, you love it, you hate it, you wanna make the right choice, you scare you make the wrong one, blah blah blah, it's all in one decision.

Previously, I only need to think where to have our lunch, now even dinner I have to crack my head! It's already 3 days in a row I settled my dinner by packing from the restaurant near my house, ya, I don't like to eat alone, somehow you will feel pity and lonely, so I rather order take away and eat along with my TV show, hahaha! Hhhmmm... today I think I will just settle with KFC!

No comments: