Thursday, December 14, 2006

Home Alone

Theoretically I am home alone for the next 2 weeks. Mum, dad, sis and my niece is taking the 130am flight to Shanghai. Mum and dad is on a vacation tour to visit Shanghai and other surrounding cities, for 1 week. And later meet up with my sis and bro in law in Shanghai city, for another week, then only come back. Although my bro is still here, but you can't really see him before 12am, coz he always back home late.

I am not joining due to the fact that I just came back from my Hong Kong trip, which is kinda impossible for me to take another 10 days leave, and most of all, kinda short of cash now after the holiday frenzy in Hong Kong.

Now practically I have to do everything by myself, hope I won't starve till death in this 2 weeks, hahaha!

No comments: