Friday, December 08, 2006

Traffics

I'm really have enough of Klang valley traffics, I can't stand it anymore! It's a hell experience whenever I drive to work or drive back home, no matter it's 8am in the morning or 8pm at night, one word describes it best: JAM! No no, it's FUCKING JAM!

Traffic jam is not really a true factor of annoyance, the attitude of drivers shown in traffic jam that really pisses me off, because of their selfish attitude, the jam even get worsen.

God dammit, you really think taking the emergency lane can get you faster? Or cut any line that seems moving faster will make you ahead of everyone? And if you decided to take the fast lane, please, step on your paddle and drive FAST! It's not like you own the road for god sake! Brake when necessary, don't step on the damn thing as if the more you do the faster you can go!

Yeah, yeah, I'm a whinner, I'm a loser that complains, but I think I'm gonna loose my mind if I continue to suffer this without some place to release it!

There... feeling better now, I think I'm gonna die faster coz going through this process everyday.

No comments: