Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm a cleaner today!

After had enough with the blogging thingy, it's time to do some cleaning. I need to clean up the 2nd camping tent that has been in dirty shit for the last 2 weeks. Ya, me and my friends had a little camping trip last 2 weeks, brought 2 tents along, thanks to the rainy weather, both of them in dirt mode. You can read up a little bit on the camping trip here. As usual, camping is the fun part, cleaning up the mess is the shit part. I've already cleaned up the 1st tent the next day we back from camping, and due to the rainy season, ton of job loads and usual hang-outs, today only I'm free to take care of it.

My mum was helping me to clean up the mess, was thinking of asking CK to help, but didn't see him around in MSN, so most probably he already had plan, and not at home. Suddenly the sun fade away and it looks cloudy! Dang! With the help of my great mum, we managed to clean it up in an hour, although the sky was still cloudy.

Next, time to take care my baby - my car. I had not bath her for hhmm.. around 1 month I guess, she was almost cover in dust and dirt all over. Hahaha, poor thing! Again, mum was there to help out, gosh, I am a mummy boy, and I gladly accept it, how many people has this chance huh? Hehehe! After finished washing my car, time to do some thorough cleaning, small dirt spots were gathered around at the lower part of the car body, with normal sponge, it's almost impossible to wipe this suckers off. Thanks to a special kind of sponge, a Japanese made sponge, which my good pal recommended to me, I can easily but still with some work and time, remove those stubborn suckers! I'm not advertising here, but good things are meant to share right? I will upload a photo of this wonder sponge later.
Now I only realized my baby was in bad condition, so, time to do some waxing! My brother bought alot of gadgets for his new Honda City, so I will just, well, borrow some of his stuffs to use, hehehe! Human waxing was not fun at all, I was like doing a full workout! Phew!

All these cleanings took me around 3 1/2 hours, and by the time finished the waxing, my hands were shaking, I was so hungry!! I quickly grabbed some fries and tong yuin prepared by mum, and also some rojak which dad bought. And sis was starting to clean her car too.

I went up stairs to check on the net, nothing special. Feeling tired, so I just hopped on the bed and trying to get some sleep. Nah, I just rolled here and there but couldn't get myself into sleep, really envy CK's ability to sleep anywhere, anytime! Hahaha! Went back outside to check on my sis's progress, she's starting to vaccum her car, aisks, what the hell, I will just vaccum my car as well!

After cleaning all the stuffs, I'm here and blogging today's activities, and that's about it, my Sunday! Probably later gonna ask CK yum cha.

Well, mum's calling, time for dinner!
Later~

No comments: