Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy birthday CK!

Today is CK's birthday, he's my younger cousin buddy. Happy birthday man!

I was aware of the occasion few days back, but was almost slipped through my mind on Sunday. Probably because nobody was saying anything, and the big day is on Monday, we still have sufficient time to plan it out.

At evening, suddenly received a SMS from Teng Teng, asking about this, then I was thinking, probably we can arrange it on Sunday, and Yanny also will be coming to pick up the AC adapter I promised to borrow him later. Aisks, what the heck, lets do it tonight! Then I started making calls. Also met Chean in MSN, I told him about it and we started discussing who should we call, birthday cake... Ya, the cake! It was 8pm and we had not even get the cake yet! Where should we get it? Secret Receipe? This bugger selling all cakes in one single size, which is too big for just the few of us, the one we bought for Yanny's birthday last 2 weeks was way too over for our appetite! King's Bakery? At least it has different sizes of cakes for us to choose. Without delaying more, I hopped in the bathroom, took my shower, and drove straight to King's Bakery.

The first thing that catched my eyes when I stepped into King's was a colourful cake displayed there, a fruit cake, yummy! Huh? Chocolate Mousse cake? A cake with all kinds of fruit toppings, and they called it a
Chocolate Mousse cake, come on, can't you guys be more creative? OK, I'm gonna get this one, with 26 candles.. hhmm.. or izzit 25? I called up Chean to confirm, although I'm quite sure it's 26, but better make sure. That guy just told me to get 27 candles, hahaha, better more than less, right? I bought the cake and went back home. Got a call from CK, and I told him yum cha at 10pm, without telling him the planning, hehe, and now we wait for the big surprise!

No comments: