Sunday, January 20, 2008

Canned drink frenzy!

I remember that day we received an email from our APAC Managing Director (we are a small company establishment here, so sometimes our MD also handles minor cases), the content is somewhat like this:

"...due to we can't meet the 500 can per month requirement, the distributor is planning to remove our vending machine. Therefore, after some consideration and negotiation, we have decided to subsidize more for the canned drinks, to 50 cent a can..."


It's 50 cent! Oh yeah baby!

And guess what, from a previous mere 200 cans a month, till a fast depletion of 500 cans in 2 weeks! Sheessh! All these people! Even one of the manager said "Great, can buy some back home and sell now!" Malaysia BOLEH!

3 comments:

JET said...

Buy MORE !!! Buy MORE !!!
So tht coming CNY i can visit your house to get ang pao and drink can drinks...
I was Coke there.... I want it I want it... :p

y@n said...

help me buy 100 Plus.. I want 24 cans. Collect from your office after office hour ya..

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Chun help me buy 12 cans Coke, 12 cans 100 plus. I will give u the coins when i see u.