Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My little space

This is my little space: Inside my car!


Inside my little baby.

The meaning of little space here is, a place that you feel safe, feel relax and feel free to do things that you normally wouldn't do: cursing bad words where a gentleman never does; sing like crazy where a shy person or bad vocal always avoid to do; talk to yourself where you normally think only insane people does that; play your mobile phone games; get a peace of mind; sleep; cry.. well, you get what I mean.

It is a place you think so safe that you could actually do anything you want, without anyone bothering you and stop worrying what people will think of you. It just you, and you alone.

Yeah, I did all of those mentioned above in my car, especially singing and talking to myself, hahaha! And another little space I have is the toilet! It's a place so private that you would not even want to share it with anyone, thus, it's one of the place that you truly found yourself alone but safe.

So where's your little space?

2 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Ehh I thought only me so crazy talking to myself in the car, luckily got company here haha.

Cry, what you crying for ? Try car shake next time hehe.

y@n said...

aiyks.. both of u freaking me out..LOL!!